The United State Air Force Academy, one of the most prestigious educational institutions in the U.S., has shaped our country’s leaders since 1955. We are male and female, old and young; we share the values that make our country great. We are military officers of all ranks, congressmen, CEOs, business leaders, moms and dads. We are the graduates of the United States Air Force Academy: The Long Blue Line.
Twin Cities Area USAF Academy Association of Graduates is a recognized 501(c)(19) non profit group (established May 18, 2011) of Air Force Academy graduates and veterans living in the Twin Cities area. There are almost 400 of us; we include graduates from the class of 1959 through recent graduating classes. We formed with a mission to serve our members, the graduates; the USAF Academy Cadet Wing and the local military community.
Our Success Stories
- Professional meetings:
- Annual Founders Day dinner
- LinkedIn seminar
- Education and job search support
- Created and maintain tcausafaaog.com, LinkedIn and Facebook pages.
- Attracted more than 40% of Minnesota USAFA grads to various events.
- Assisted members of congress with the Academy nomination process.
- Created All-Academy Employment Hub for Minnesota Grads.
Please make a donation to help us continue to perform our mission with excellence.
Content of this web site is not an official publication of the United States Air Force Academy or the Association of Graduates. Information presented here does not represent policies of the United States Air Force or its associated organizations.