Annual TCA AOG Business Plan
Serving our Graduates
• TCA AOG meetings – Open Membership/Board meetings the 2nd Tuesday of each month
• Work Exchange – Grads Helping Grads: TCA AOG Work Exchange The purpose of the TCA AOG Work Exchange is to be the premier conduit for matching locally based graduates with prospective employers. The exchange has the following six major goals:
- Help graduates getting out of the Air Force and moving to area find jobs.
- Help local graduates hire other graduates.
- Help local graduates already working move into positions of greater opportunity with other organizations.
- Help local graduates tap into expertise and services provided by other local graduates.
- Notify Cadets and recent graduates that they are automatically members of the TCA AOG.
- Provide a forum to improve communication and promote camaraderie among local graduates.
- Business Goals are updated annually.
- Monthly Social / Educational / Motivational “Events” as shown here.
Serving the Cadet Wing
- Goal of zero attrition
- Get to know local cadets / appointees – Family Picnic in summer of each year
- Provide motivation / advice to Cadets
- Remain in contact post-graduation
Parents Club Affiliation
- Hosting Joint Events, such as Founder’s Day
- Attending Parent Club events
- Be available to answer questions, provide speakers, presence, etc.
Liaison Officer Affiliation
- Add one Liaison Officer to the MN Air Liaison Officer pool each year through an annual drive
- Encourage members to actively participate in the revised “Prop & Wings” Program
- Invite Liaison Officers to attend Open Membership Meetings on a regular basis
- Provide Funding to ALO Program to offset shortfall in government funding
Members of Congress
- Affiliate with Minnesota delegations
- Make available USAFA graduates to assist in annual Cadet Candidate Interviews.
- Respond to special congressional requests for graduate support
Serving the Military Community
- Graduates attend military funerals
- Visitation of hospitalized graduates
- Donations of time / money for worthy causes to include the ROTC units at University of Minnesota and University of ST. Thomas
- Support other local military organizations
- Air Force Association Gen. E. W Rawlings Chapter (Minnesota)
- Air Space Minnesota
- Challenger Learning Center
- Military Officers Association of America, Minnesota Chapter
- Minnesotans’ Military Appreciation Fund (MMAF)
- Minnesota Military Family Foundation
Content of this web site is not an official publication of the United States Air Force Academy or the Association of Graduates. Information presented here does not represent policies of the United States Air Force or its associated organizations.